Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Lauren Conrad Comments on Her Love Life � "I'm Dating, I'm Having Fun"


Hey there, I'm Karli Bulnes. Lauren Conrad opens up about her Hills costars and her own love life in today's PopSugar Rush. "and now you're with Matthew Morrison from Glee?/I am?!" Lauren Conrad laughed off Wendy Williams's questions about her love life, telling the talk show host that she is neither with Matthew Morrison or Stephen Dorff, as some rumors say she is. In fact, the best-selling author is happily solo for now. "I am single, yes."/3:07-3:09 "listen, I'm dating, I'm having fun." LC left LA Sunday and is now making the media rounds for her upcoming book, The Fame Game, with one of her first stops being The Wendy Williams Show today. Wendy wasted no time asking Lauren about her Hills costars. Ms. Conrad said she wasn't aware right away that Spencer Pratt tweeted her a birthday message back in February, but she is up on Kristen Cavallari's pregnancy news. "Do you think she'll make a good mother?/Oh I'm sure." And as for talk of a Hills full-length film? "I don't know that that's gonna happen. It's a really lovely idea, but I don't know if anyone would watch it at this point to be honest." Lauren's latest novel, The Fame Game, comes out tomorrow. Subscribe to PopSugarTV! www.youtube.com Visit our website for more celebrity and entertainment news! www.popsugar.com Are we friends yet? Join us on Facebook! https Get the latest updates via Twitter! twitter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment